Sunday, May 15, 2011

Stats

Wow... I have had 140 page views in the US (although 138 of them could very well be me, 1 could be my husband, and 1 could be my mother)...and one from India, and one from the Ukraine.  Craziness that someone so far away could stumble on this : )

We may have a house (finally!).  Inspections, financing, contracts and insurance are almost completely wrapped up - we will see what happens...

It is in solid shape, but I have big plans for it!  A new newel post, banister, and railings for the steps;  a pretty blue/grey/white/lavender/teal paint scheme throughout;  wainscoting under the stairs and in the dining room, and an updated upstairs bathroom....   it should be fun.  : )   I've found a few companies that sell pretty stair & wainscoting kits, which should be fun. 

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment