Monday, July 4, 2011

Behr to the rescue...

Or, our journey from Tuscany. 

The paint scheme we inherited downstairs was very warm - a salmon orange kitchen, golden yellow dinining room and sun room, an a beige living room.  The living room will stay its current color until I get a better idea of what I want to do with it - it's a nice, neutral cross between tan and vanilla. 

The kitchen and dining roo, though, had to go.  We primed yesterday (with a little help! : ) , and I bought the paint this morning.  The kitchen will be Behr Verdigris - I put on part of the first coat today, and was so happy that the color worked with the woodwork, cabinets, and counters just the way I thought it would.  Here is the kitchen "before"...  the "after" is coming soon!



Click here for the kitchen in progress with Verdigris...

Jess

No comments:

Post a Comment